Portion 1 Muffin yield 36 muffins 3- 8 x 4 loaves
7 cups FLOUR, WHEAT, ALL PURPOSE
2 cups SUGAR, GRANULATED
1/2 cup MILK, NONFAT, DRY
3 Tbsp BAKING POWDER
1-1/4 tsp SALT
2-1/2 cups WATER, WARM
5 EGGS, WHOLE
1 cup APPLESAUCE, CANNED, UNSWEETENED
1/2 cup OIL, SALAD
2 ½ cups BLUEBERRIES, CANNED, DRAINED
COOKING SPRAY, BAKER’S, NONSTICK
- In mixer bowl, sift together flour, sugar, milk, baking powder and salt.
- Add warm water, eggs, applesauce, and salad oil; mix at low speed until dry ingredients are moistened about 15 seconds; scrape down sides and bottom of mixer bowl; continue to mix at low speed another 15 seconds. DO NOT OVER MIX. Batter will be lumpy.
- Rinse blueberries drain well. Fold into batter.
- Line bottom of pan with parchment paper and Lightly spray each pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 5 cups of batter into each 8 x 4 ½ sprayed loaf pan. Fill each muffin cup, loaf pan 2/3 full.
- Muffins Using a convection oven, bake at 350 F. 23 to 26 minutes with open vent, fan turned off the first 10 minutes, and then low fan. Remove muffins from oven and let cool.
- Blueberry bread using a convection oven, bake at 325 F 70 to 75 minutes. Let cool in pans 5 to 10 minutes before removing from pans.