GARLIC FRENCH DRESSING
- 1 Tbsp SUGAR GRANULATED
- ½ tsp GARLIC POWDER
- 1 tsp MUSTARD DRY
- ½ tsp ONION POWDER
- ⅛ tsp PAPRIKA GROUND
- ¼ tsp SALT
- Pinch PEPPER RED, GROUND
- ¼ cup WATER
- 3 Tbsp JUICE LEMON
- 3 Tbsp VINEGAR DISTILLED
- ¼ cup OIL SALAD
- Combine sugar, garlic powder, dry mustard, onion powder, paprika, salt, and red pepper in mixer bowl. Add water, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Using a wire whip, beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil gradually while mixing at low speed 3 minutes.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Notes: Food processor or blender may be used to prepare this dressing.