Yield 1 cup Portion 1 Tablespoon
1 Tbsp SUGAR, GRANULATED
½ tsp GARLIC POWDER
1 tsp MUSTARD, DRY
½ tsp ONION POWDER
⅛ tsp PAPRIKA, GROUND
¼ tsp SALT
Pinch PEPPER, RED, GROUND
¼ cup WATER
3 Tbsp JUICE, LEMON
3 Tbsp VINEGAR, DISTILLED
¼ cup OIL, SALAD
- Combine sugar, garlic powder, dry mustard, onion powder, paprika, salt, and red pepper in mixer bowl. Add water, lemon juice, and vinegar.
- Using a wire whip, beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil gradually while mixing at low speed 3 minutes.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Food processor or blender may be used to prepare this dressing.