Yield 1 cup Portion 1 Tbsp.
¼ cup plus 2 tsp CATSUP
¼ tsp MUSTARD, DRY
¾ tsp SALT
Pinch PEPPER, BLACK, GROUND
1 Tbsp WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
¼ cup VINEGAR, DISTILLED
1 tsp SUGAR, GRANULATED
¼ cup OIL, SALAD
1 Tbsp PARSLEY, FRESH, BUNCH, CHOPPED
1 cup PEPPERS, GREEN, FRESH, CHOPPED
- Combine catsup, mustard, salt, pepper, vinegar, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil while mixing at medium speed for 3 minutes or until well blended.
- Add parsley and peppers; mix at medium speed 1 minute or until blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Whip or stir well before using.
- Food processor or blender may be used for this recipe.