Yield 32 Tbsp Portion 1 Tablespoon
1 can SOUP, CONDENSED, TOMATO 10.75 oz
½ cup VINEGAR, DISTILLED
1 Tbsp SUGAR, GRANULATED
1 Tbsp ONIONS, POWDER
1 ½ tsp WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
1 tsp MUSTARD, DRY
1 tsp GARLIC POWDER
1/3 cup OIL, SALAD
- Combine soup, vinegar, sugar, onions, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and garlic powder in food processor bowl or blender.
- Process until well blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil gradually while mixing at low speed for 3 minutes.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Whip or stir well before using.