Servings: 1.5 cups
- Stand mixer
- 1 tsp SUGAR GRANULATED
- ¼ tsp SALT
- ¼ tsp MUSTARD DRY
- Pinch PEPPER BLACK, GROUND
- Pinch PEPPER RED, GROUND
- 1/3 cup VINEGAR DISTILLED
- 1/3 cup WATER
- 1/3 cup OIL SALAD
- 1 Tbsp. PEPPERS GREEN, FRESH, CHOPPED
- 1 Tbsp ONIONS FRESH, GRATED
- 1 tsp PARSLEY FRESH, BUNCH, CHOPPED
- Combine sugar, salt, dry mustard, and black and red pepper in mixer bowl, add vinegar and water.
- Using a wire whip, beat at medium speed for about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil gradually while mixing at low speed for 3 minutes.
- Add onions, peppers, and parsley; mix at medium speed for 1 minute or until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Whip or stir well before using.