1 tsp SUGAR, GRANULATED
¼ tsp SALT
¼ tsp MUSTARD, DRY
Pinch PEPPER, BLACK, GROUND
Pinch PEPPER, RED, GROUND
1/3 cup VINEGAR, DISTILLED
1/3 cup WATER
1/3 cup OIL, SALAD
1 Tbsp. PEPPERS, GREEN, FRESH, CHOPPED
1 Tbsp ONIONS, FRESH, GRATED
1 tsp PARSLEY, FRESH, BUNCH, CHOPPED
- Combine sugar, salt, dry mustard, and black and red pepper in mixer bowl, add vinegar and water.
- Using a wire whip, beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil gradually while mixing at low speed 3 minutes.
- Add onions, peppers, and parsley; mix at medium speed 1 minute or until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Whip or stir well before using.