Yield 1 ¼ cup Portion 1 Tablespoon
¼ cup VINEGAR, DISTILLED
¼ cup WATER
¾ tsp SALT
⅛ tsp GARLIC POWDER
⅛ tsp PEPPER, BLACK, GROUND
¼ tsp OREGANO, CRUSHED
¼ cup OIL, SALAD
- Combine vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder, pepper, and oregano in mixer bowl.
- Using a wire whip, beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add salad oil or olive oil gradually while mixing at low speed 3 minutes.
- Mix at medium speed 1 minute or until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Whip or stir well before using.