Yield 10 Portion 1 Cup
1 Tbsp. CHICKEN BASE
¼ cup ONIONS, FRESH, CHOPPED
Pinch PEPPER, BLACK, GROUND
4 cups CHICKEN, BROTH
2 cups MILK, WHOLE
1 tsp PARSLEY, DEHYDRATED,
6 Tbsp. DEHYDRATED, FLAKED, POTATO, WHITE, INSTANT, GRANULES
SALT TO TASTE
- Sautee onions in 1 Tbsp butter until clear and tender.
- Prepare broth according to package directions or boxed stock.
- Combine chicken broth, onions, and pepper in a stock pot. Bring to a boil.
- Stir milk and parsley into soup.
- Stir potatoes rapidly into soup. Mix until smooth.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.