Oatmeal Chocolate covered Raisins Cookies
- Stand mixer
- Sheet pans
- Cooling racks
- 2 ⅛ cup FLOUR ALL PURPOSE
- ¾ tsp SALT
- ½ tsp BAKING SODA
- 2 ⅛ tsp BAKING POWDER
- 2 EGGS WHOLE, LARGE
- 2 tbsp WATER
- ½ tsp EXTRACT VANILLA
- 1 ¼ cup SHORTENING
- 1 cup SUGAR GRANULATED
- ¾ cup SUGAR BROWN, PACKED
- 3 cups CEREAL OATMEAL, ROLLED
- 2 ½ cups CHOCOLATE COOKING CHIPS, SEMISWEET
- COOKING SPRAY NONSTICK
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside for use in Step 2.
- Place eggs, sugars, water, vanilla, and shortening in mixer bowl. Beat at low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended. Add dry ingredients; mix at low speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Add rolled oats and chocolate covered raisins; mix for about 1 minute.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon dough, on lightly sprayed sheet pans.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 325° F. for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Loosen cookies from pans while still warm.