YIELD 50 1.5 oz cookies
2 ⅛ cup FLOUR, WHEAT, ALL PURPOSE
¾ tsp SALT
½ tsp BAKING SODA
2 ⅛ tsp BAKING POWDER
2 EGGS, WHOLE, LARGE
2 tbsp WATER
½ tsp EXTRACT, VANILLA
1 ¼ cup SHORTENING
1 cup SUGAR, GRANULATED
¾ cup SUGAR, BROWN, PACKED
3 cups CEREAL, OATMEAL, ROLLED
2 ½ cups CHOCOLATE,COOKING CHIPS,SEMISWEET
COOKING SPRAY, NONSTICK
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside for use in Step 2.
- Place eggs, water, vanilla, shortening, and sugars in mixer bowl. Beat at low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended. Add dry ingredients; mix at low speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Add rolled oats and chocolate covered raisins or semi-sweet chocolate chips; mix about 1 minute.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon dough, on lightly sprayed pans.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 325 F. for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Loosen cookies from pans while still warm.