1 cup SHORTENING
¾ cup SUGAR,GRANULATED
¾ c +2tbsp SUGAR,BROWN,PACKED
¾ tsp EXTRACT, VANILLA
1 ¼ cups PEANUT BUTTER
3 cups FLOUR,WHEAT,GENERAL PURPOSE
1 Tbsp BAKING SODA
1/8 tsp SALT
- Place ingredients in mixer bowl in order listed. Mix at low speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down bowl once during mixing.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces about 1 pound 6 ounces each. Form into rolls 1-3/4×22 inches; slice each roll into 22 pieces, about 1 ounce each.
- Place in rows, 4 x 6, on ungreased sheet pans; using a fork, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, forming a crisscross pattern.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 325 F. for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Loosen cookies from pans while still warm.