- Stand mixer
- digital scale
- Sheet pans
- Cooling rack
- 1 lb BUTTER SOFTENED
- 9 oz. SUGAR GRANULATED
- 1 ½ lbs FLOUR ALL PURPOSE
- Place butter in mixer bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar; continue beating until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add flour, mix until blended.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces. Form into rolls; chill and slice each roll into 24 pieces. Each piece weighs about 1 oz.
- Place on ungreased sheet pans.
- Bake at 350 F. for 18 minutes or until cookies are firm but not browned.