Yield 2 loaves
4 EGGS, WHOLE, FROZEN
3 c FLOUR, WHEAT, GENERAL PURPOSE
1 ½ tsp SALT
¼ tsp BAKING POWDER
2 ¼ tbsp BAKING SODA
¾ tsp CINNAMON, GROUND ALLSPICE, GROUND
¾ tsp NUTMEG, GROUND
¾ tsp CLOVES, GROUND
3 c SUGAR, GRANULATED
1 c OIL, SALAD
1 ¾ c PUMPKIN, CANNED, SOLID PACK
½ c WATER
½ c NUTS, UNSALTED, CHOPPED, COARSELY
½ c RAISINS
COOKING SPRAY, NONSTICK
- Beat eggs in mixer bowl at medium speed 3 minutes or until lemon colored.
- Blend flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves together in separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture, sugar, salad oil, pumpkin, water, nuts, and raisins to beaten eggs.
- Beat at low speed about 1/2 minute. Beat 1 minute or until well blended. DO NOT OVER BEAT.
- Line bottom of pan with parchment paper and Lightly spray each pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 5 cups of batter into each 8 x 4 ½ sprayed loaf pan.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 325 F. about 70 minutes or until done. Let cool in pans 5 to 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Cool thoroughly; wrap in cling wrap/waxed paper; store overnight before slicing.