6 PIE CRUSTS
1 gal PIE FILLING, BLUEBERRY, PREPARED # 10 CAN
- Prepare 1 Pie Crust Recipe to yield enough dough to prepare cobbler.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces; use 1 piece for bottom of 9 X 13-inch pan the second piece for the top crust.
- Place dough on lightly floured board; sprinkle lightly with flour; flatten gently.
- Roll dough into rectangular sheets about 1/8-inch thick and large enough to fit pan. Press dough into bottom and sides of pan. Reserve remaining piece for use in Step 6.
- Pour 1 gallon of filling into pan.
- Roll remaining pieces dough for top crust.
- Place top crust carefully over filling in pan. Crimp to seal edges. Cut 6 to 8 small slits, about 1/2-inch each, in top of cobbler.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 375 F. for 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned.