CHEESECAKE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
1 10-INCH CHEESECAKE
Servings: 8 Servings
- Stand mixer
- Springform pan
- digital scale
- Micro plane / box grater
- 6 oz MARGARINE MELTED
- 12 oz CRACKERS GRAHAM, CRUMBS
- 3 oz SUGAR GRANULATED
- 40 oz CHEESE CREAM, SOFTENED, ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 12 oz SUGAR GRANULATED
- 1 ¼ oz FLOUR ALL PURPOSE
- ¼ oz MILK NONFAT, DRY
- Pinch SALT
- 10 oz EGGS WHOLE (5)
- 3 oz WATER
- 2 oz JUICE LEMON
- ¼ oz JUICE ORANGE
- 1 ½ tsp EXTRACT VANILLA
- 1 ½ tsp ORANGE RIND, GRATED
- ¾ tsp LEMON RIND GRATED
- Grind graham crackers or crush on board with rolling pin. Combine butter or margarine, crumbs, and sugar in mixer bowl. Blend thoroughly at low speed, about 1 minute.
- Press crumb mixture firmly in bottom of 10-inch springform pan. Using a convection oven, bake 3 minutes at 325 F. Cool; set aside for use in Step 8.
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl. Whip at medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Combine sugar, flour, milk, and salt. Mix well.
- Add cream cheese; whip at low speed until blended, about 2 minutes. Whip at medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs; whip at low speed for 30 seconds. Whip at medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Combine water, lemon and orange juices, vanilla, orange, and lemon rinds; add to cheese mixture. Whip at low speed until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Pour cheese filling evenly over crust in pan.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 325 F. for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until filling is firm and lightly browned.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.