Portion 1 Piece
6 oz MARGARINE, MELTED
12 oz CRACKERS, GRAHAM, CRUMBS
3 oz SUGAR, GRANULATED
40 oz CHEESE, CREAM, SOFTENED, ROOM TEMPERATURE
12 oz SUGAR, GRANULATED
1 ¼ oz FLOUR, WHEAT, GENERAL PURPOSE
¼ oz MILK, NONFAT, DRY
10 oz EGGS, WHOLE (5)
3 oz WATER
2 oz JUICE, LEMON
¼ oz JUICE, ORANGE
1 ½ tsp EXTRACT, VANILLA
1 ½ tsp ORANGE, RIND, GRATED
¾ tsp LEMON RIND, GRATED
- Grind graham crackers or crush on board with rolling pin. Combine butter or margarine, crumbs, and sugar in mixer bowl. Blend thoroughly at low speed, about 1 minute.
- Press crumb mixture firmly in bottom of 10-inch springform pan. Using a convection oven, bake 3 minutes at 325 F. Cool; set aside for use in Step 8.
- Place cream cheese in mixer bowl. Whip at medium speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Combine sugar, flour, milk, and salt. Mix well.
- Add to cream cheese; whip at low speed until blended, about 2 minutes. Whip at medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs; whip at low speed 30 seconds. Whip at medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Combine water, lemon and orange juices, vanilla, orange, and lemon rinds; add to cheese mixture. Whip at low speed until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Pour cheese filling evenly over crust in pan.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 325 F. for 1 hour 10 minutes, or until filling is firm and lightly browned.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.