- Pot large enough for potatoes
- 2 lb POTATOES FRESH, PEELED, CUBED
- ¼ c ONIONS FRESH, CHOPPED
- 1 Tbsp OIL SALAD
- 1 tsp SALT
- ¼ tsp PEPPER BLACK GROUND
- 1 Tbsp VINEGAR DISTILLED
- ¼ c CELERY FRESH, CHOPPED
- 3 EGGS HARD COOKED, CHOPPED
- ¼ c PICKLE RELISH SWEET
- 1 cup SALAD DRESSING MAYONNAISE TYPE
- 1 tsp PAPRIKA GROUND
- Cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil; add salt; cover. Cook until tender.
- Drain well. Cool slightly.
- Combine onions, salad oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar. Add to potatoes. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Combine celery, eggs, relish, and Salad Dressing; add to potato mixture.
- Mix lightly but thoroughly to coat potatoes with Salad Dressing mixture.
- Garnish with parsley and paprika.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.