APPLE BREAD WITH DICED APPLES
Yield 2 loaves
- Stand mixer
- digital scale
- mixing bowls
- 4 EGGS WHOLE, FRESH
- 3 ¼ c FLOUR ALL PURPOSE
- 1 tsp SALT
- ½ tsp BAKING POWDER
- 2 tsp BAKING SODA
- 1 Tbsp SPICE PIE
- 3 CUP SUGAR GRANULATED
- 1 cup OIL SALAD
- 1 14 oz APPLESAUCE CANNED, UNSWEETENED
- 3 CUPS APPLES PEELED, CORED, DICED
- ½ cup WATER
- COOKING SPRAY NONSTICK
- Blend flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, Pie spice, together in separate bowl.
- Beat eggs in mixer bowl at medium speed for 3 minutes or until lemon colored.
- Add flour mixture, sugar, salad oil, applesauce, diced apple, and water, to beaten eggs.
- Beat at low speed for about 1/2 minute. Beat 1 minute or until well blended. DO NOT OVER BEAT.
- Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and lightly spray each pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 5 cups of batter into each 8 x 4 ½ sprayed loaf pan.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 325 F. for about 70 minutes or until done. Let cool in pans 5 to 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Cool thoroughly; wrap in waxed paper; store overnight before slicing.