YIELD SERVES: 15-20
- 2 lbs fryer chickens
- 2 lbs pork butt
- 2 lbs chuck roast
- 3 quarts water
- 3 lbs potatoes peeled or cubed
- 3 cups onions chopped
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 17 ounce can creamed corn
- 1 14 ounce bottle catsup
- ¼ cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- Combine three meats in large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce
- heat and simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat and reserve broth. When cool, shred or chop meat.
- Add potatoes and onions to broth and cook over medium heat until tender.
- Add meat and remaining ingredients, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 1/2 hours, stirring often.