- ¾ lb BACON RAW
- 10 oz LETTUCE LEAF, FRESH, HEAD
- 8 oz TOMATOES FRESH, CHOPPED
- 1 large AVOCADO FRESH, DICED
- ½ c ONIONS FRESH, CHOPPED
- 5 oz CHEESE BLUE-VEINED
- 4 EGG HARD COOKED, CHOPPED
- 1 lb CHICKEN COOKED, DICED
- 2 Tbsp JUICE LEMON
- 1 c GARLIC FRENCH DRESSING
- Cook bacon until crisp; place cooked bacon on absorbent paper to eliminate excess fat. Chop bacon.
- Trim, wash and prepare vegetables. Tear lettuce into pieces. Place 3/4 cup lettuce into each individual salad bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon blue cheese in the center on top of lettuce.
- Arrange the following ingredients around cheese in separate wedge-shaped sections: 1 tablespoon each of bacon, tomatoes, eggs, and chicken; 1-1/2 tablespoons avocado (toss avocado in lemon juice to prevent darkening); and 2 teaspoons onions.
- Serve with Garlic French Dressing