- 2 ½ c FLOUR WHEAT, GENERAL PURPOSE
- ⅔ c SUGAR GRANULATED
- 3 Tbsp MILK NONFAT, DRY
- 1 ½ Tbsp BAKING POWDER
- ¼ tsp SALT
- ⅔ c WATER WARM
- 2 EGGS WHOLE, FROZEN
- ⅓ c APPLESAUCE CANNED, UNSWEETENED
- ¾ c BLUEBERRIES FRESH
- 3 Tbsp OIL SALAD
- COOKING SPRAY NONSTICK
- In a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, milk, baking powder and salt.
- Add warm water, eggs, applesauce, and salad oil; stir until dry ingredients are moistened; scrape down sides and bottom bowl; continue to stir until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX. The batter will be lumpy.
- Rinse blueberries, drain well. Fold into batter
- Lightly spray muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Fill each muffin cup ⅔ full.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 350° F. for 23 to 26 minutes. Remove muffins from oven and let cool.
In Step 3 frozen blueberries, thawed, may be substituted.