- 2 c FLOUR ALL PURPOSE
- 1 ½ Tbsp BAKING POWDER
- 3 Tbsp MILK NONFAT, DRY
- ½ tsp SALT
- 1 Tbsp SUGAR GRANULATED
- 1 EGG WHOLE, LARGE
- 1 ¼ c WATER
- 1 ½ Tbsp OIL SALAD
- COOKING SPRAY NONSTICK
- Sift together flour, baking powder, milk, salt, and sugar into mixer bowl.
- Add egg and water; whisk until blended.
- Whisk in salad oil until blended.
- Lightly spray the griddle with non-stick spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto (350° F) hot griddle.
- Cook on one side 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until the top is covered with bubbles and the underside is browned. Turn; cook on other side 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
Buttermilk powder may be substituted for nonfat dry milk.