- 2 ½ c FLOUR ALL PURPOSE
- ⅔ c SUGAR GRANULATED
- 3 Tbsp MILK NONFAT, DRY
- 1 ½ Tbsp BAKING POWDER
- ¼ tsp SALT
- ⅔ c WATER WARM
- 2 EGGS LARGE
- ⅓ c APPLESAUCE CANNED, UNSWEETENED
- ½ c RAISINS PACKED
- 3 Tbsp OIL SALAD
- COOKING SPRAY NONSTICK
- In a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, milk, baking powder and salt.
- Add warm water, eggs, applesauce, raisins, and salad oil; stir until dry ingredients are moistened; scrape down sides and bottom bowl; continue to stir until combined. DO NOT OVER MIX. Batter will be lumpy.
- Lightly spray muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 350° F. for 23 to 26 minutes. Remove muffins from oven and let cool.