FRENCH FRIED CAULIFLOWER
- 1 ½ tbsp MILK NONFAT, DRY
- ½ c WATER WARM
- 1 EGGS WHOLE, LARGE
- 2 lb CAULIFLOWER, FLORETS, FROZEN
- 1⅔ c FLOUR ALL PURPOSE
- 1 tsp SALT
- ¼ tsp PEPPER BLACK, GROUND
- ½ c CHEESE PARMESAN, GRATED
- OIL VEGETABLE FOR FRYING
- Reconstitute milk; add eggs. Mix well.
- Cut large cauliflower pieces in half. Dip in milk and egg mixture; drain well.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and cheese. Dredge cauliflower in flour mixture; shake off excess.
- Fry in 375 F. deep fat fryer for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve immediately