SCALLOPED CREAM STYLE CORN
- 3 tbsp BUTTER MELTED
- 26 CRACKERS SODA, SALTED, CRUMBLED
- ½ tsp PEPPER BLACK, GROUND
- COOKING SPRAY NONSTICK
- 3 cans CORN CANNED, CREAM STYLE
- 1 ½ tbsp MILK NONFAT, DRY
- ⅔ c WATER WARM
- Combine butter or margarine, cracker crumbs, and pepper. Reserve 3/4 cups buttered crumbs for use in Step 4.
- Pour 2-3/4 quarts corn into each lightly sprayed steam table pan. Stir in 2-1/2 cups buttered crumbs in each pan. Mix until just combined.
- Reconstitute milk; pour milk evenly over top of mixture in each pan. Mix until just combined.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup reserved buttered crumbs over top of corn mixture.
- Using a convection oven, bake in 300 F. oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.