CREAM OF POTATO SOUP (INSTANT POTATOES)
- Sauce pot
- 1 Tbsp. CHICKEN BASE
- ¼ cup ONIONS FRESH, CHOPPED
- Pinch PEPPER BLACK, GROUND
- 4 cups CHICKEN BROTH
- 2 cups MILK WHOLE
- 1 tsp PARSLEY DEHYDRATED,
- 6 Tbsp. DEHYDRATED FLAKED, POTATO, WHITE, INSTANT
- SALT TO TASTE
- Sautee onions in 1 Tbsp butter until clear and tender.
- Prepare broth according to package directions or boxed stock.
- Combine chicken broth, onions, and pepper in a sauce pot. Bring to a boil.
- Stir milk and parsley into soup.
- Stir potatoes rapidly into soup. Mix until smooth.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.