Portion 1 Muffin YEILD 36 MUFFINS 3 – 8 X 4 LOAVES
7 cups FLOUR, WHEAT, GENERAL PURPOSE
2 cups SUGAR, GRANULATED
½ cup MILK, NONFAT, DRY
5 Tbsp BAKING POWDER
1 tsp SALT
1 tsp CINNAMON, GROUND
3 cups CEREAL, OATMEAL, ROLLED
1 ½ cups RAISINS
2 1/3 cups WATER, WARM
4 EGGS, WHOLE, FRESH
1 cup APPLESAUCE, CANNED, UNSWEETENED
½ cup OIL, SALAD
1 Tbsp EXTRACT, VANILLA
COOKING SPRAY, NONSTICK
- In mixer bowl, sift together flour, sugar, milk, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add rolled oats and raisins. Mix at low speed for 1 minute or until blended.
- Add warm water, eggs, applesauce, salad oil, and vanilla; mix at low speed until dry ingredients are moistened about 15 seconds; scrape down sides and bottom of mixer bowl; continue to mix at low speed another 15 seconds. DO NOT OVER MIX. Batter will be lumpy.
- Line bottom of pan with parchment paper and Lightly spray each pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour about 5 cups of batter into each 8 x 4 ½ sprayed loaf pan. Fill each muffin cup / loaf pan ⅔ full.
- Using a convection oven, bake at 350 F. 23 to 26 minutes. Remove muffins from oven and let cool.
- Oatmeal raisin quick bread. Using a convection oven bake at 325 F 70 to 75 minutes use cake tester to check for doneness.
- Let cool in pans 5 to 10 minutes before removing from pans.